Air Source Heat Pump
Have you purchased your Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) using a Loan, Credit Card(s) or any other form of finance?
Finance Money Back are able to use the Consumer Credit Act. To make a claim against the Lender or Credit Card company. Regardless of whether the company is still trading or not.
It is highly likely that you have a claim if you have experienced any of the following
– RHI Government payments that didn’t start for years
– No energy grants were received and you needed to get an EPC
– Had to spend more money on energy saving measures for your home to qualify for RHI Payments
– Unaware of the noise pollution that would be caused by the fan
– Told that you needed planning permission to have the system installed which unfortunately cost you a lot more
– The system has resulted in an increase in your electricity bills and this was especially in the winter
– The gas bill has remained high even after having the system installed
– You often run out of hot water for baths or showers and the house never feels warm in the winter
– Rooms in your house are always cold and there are constant problems with your system not working properly
– Your system has broken down in the past
What to do next
Have you experienced any of the above with your air source heating? Then get in touch with Finance Money Back. One of our claims advisors will provide you with all the information you need to begin your claim with us.
Finance Money Back are experts at handling mis-selling claims and have successfully claimed back millions of pounds in compensation for our clients. Across a variety of mis-sold products.
Under the law
A lender is equally liable for the behavior of a supplier and the quality of goods supplied. In certain circumstances, the lender can be forced to write off the whole loan. Plus repay all the money you have paid towards it, including interest. As well as having the Air Source Heat Pump System removed.
How can Finance Money Back help with my Air Source Heat Pump mis-selling claim?
Finance Money Back has a wealth of experience in pursuing compensation claims against the finance providers that provided funds for mis-sold Air Source Heat Pump purchases.
For a FREE, no obligation initial assessment contact us now. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit an inquiry via the form on our website, and we will contact you without delay to discuss your case.
Our ‘No Win, No Fee’ service gives our clients peace of mind.
How Long Will My Claim Take?
Cases can take 4-18 months to conclude depending on the time taken to gather the evidence and whether or not the finance provider admits liability when it comes to mis-sold Air Source Heat Pumps.