Cavity Wall Insulation
If you have installed Cavity Wall Insulation in your property and are now experiencing damp and other problems then the insulation has not been installed properly and you have been mis-sold.
If you are experiencing damp and other problems from your Cavity Wall Insulation then your property will be experiencing substantial damage including condensation, rotten woodwork, structural damage as well as damage to interior decorations and furnishings.
Millions of homes in the UK have been insulated with cavity wall insulation but many are experiencing problems due to either:
– The cavity wall insulation used was not suitable for your property due to several things including the location of your home
– The cavity of your home should have been cleaned before the insulation was installed as it may already have been filled with rubble
– The insulation may not have been installed correctly
– Your home may have already had insulation installed
– Your home was just not suitable for any type of cavity wall insulation.
If you have cavity wall insulation installed in your property and you believe it is causing problems, then Finance Money Back may be able to claim compensation from the company that fitted it or their insurers and recover the cost of the installation, materials and getting your home back to the way it used to be.
How can Finance Money Back help with my Cavity Wall Insulation mis-selling claim?
Finance Money Back has a wealth of experience in pursuing compensation claims against the finance providers that provided funds for mis-sold Cavity Wall Insulation purchases.
For a FREE, no obligation initial assessment contact us now. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com, or submit an inquiry via the form on our website, and we will contact you without delay to discuss your case.
Our ‘No Win, No Fee’ service gives our clients peace of mind.
How Long Will My Claim Take?
Cases can take 4-18 months to conclude depending on the time taken to gather the evidence and whether or not the finance provider admits liability when it comes to mis-sold Cavity Wall Insulation.